We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com's provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at Robert Robinson - email@example.com.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at Robert Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org.
GDPR for rokoro.com is operating in compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). Some of the actions we have taken are:
● Checked with vendors regarding their compliance.
● Documented our basis for processing or collecting personal data.
● Named a Data Protection Officer/Representative and outlined responsibility.
● Submitting application for self certification through a US Government Agency Privacy Shield.
● We are currently working with consultants to initiate opt out and cookies notices (privacy notice) for our platform and install and update on merchant sites.
● Offer buyers cookies notice and list the reasons you retain information (ASF will provide automatically before the May 25th deadline).
● Have an opt out or unsubscribe link in the footer of your website.
● Self certify your business with Privacy Shield (link listed below).
● Upon client request provide any information you have retained for that client and change or delete that information if requested. Although we are offering guidance on the subject this is not to be mistaken for legal advice. Each business is responsible for their own data protection and we urge you to seek consultation and guidance to ensure your own business is following the regulations as outlined in the GDPA, when working within the EU/EEA or Switzerland (European Union/European Economic Area). What is GDPR and its US Requirements GDPR is concerned with protecting the privacy of EU/EEA or Switzerland citizens and securing their data. The reason for GDPR is to give data subjects greater control over the information that is collected, stored, and used by others. It doesn’t matter where in the world an entity is located, if that entity does business with EU/EEA or Switzerland citizens that involves collecting or processing personal data they must comply with GDPR. Simply complying with existing data privacy and security regulations in the country in which the entity operates is not sufficient. Merchants and partners The GDPR also applies to the merchants and partners of Art Storefronts who operate in the EU/EEA (European Union/European Economic Area) or Switzerland and offer goods or services to residents of the EU/EEA or Switzerland. While Art Storefronts is performing action to be compliant with GDPR, and to provide its merchants with tools to help its merchants comply, each merchant is ultimately responsible for ensuring that their business complies with the laws of the jurisdictions in which they operate or have buyers. Using Art Storefronts does not guarantee that a merchant or partner complies with GDPR. End User - Merchants Buyers The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting stores belonging to Art Storefronts merchants. These include the right to request;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of there data in a portable format What data does the GDPR apply to? The GDPR generally applies to the collection and processing of personal data. Under the GDPR, personal data means any information relating to a data subject. An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as:
● Identification number
● Location data
● https://blog.artstorefronts.com/privacy-policy/ Disclaimer Please note that this document is provided for informational purposes only. Its contents may be subject to change over time. The information in this whitepaper does not modify existing contractual arrangements and may not be construed as legal advice.